13 Sep 2013

Bringing out the umbrellas





The weather was horrible today! It was raining all day, not fun to be out in the rain but that does not stop me! Today it was blue & black day. I tend to have coloured days, i have noticed. I paired a royal blue bodysuit with a a-line skirt with a necklace, diamond kind of pattern on it. I think i should've ironed it before photographing it so sorry about that! I wore my favourate boots cause they really just go with everything and used my marc jacobs handbag to match. My umbrella was from Disneyland Hong Kong! Its super cute with little red bows on them. Below are photos from a previous day that i wore the outfit. It was all the same except for the necklace. I didnt wear that today cause it was all tangled up and did not feel comfortable at all!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment