4 Oct 2013

Heels & Pumps





Skirt: Witchery || Top: Valleygirl || Cardigan: Dotti || Shoes: Pulp || Handbag: Marc Jacobs || Belt: Portmans || Bracelet: Tiffany&Co. || Necklaces: Collette Hayman

A pink and orange kind of day. Its been a while since i posted or got dressed up. The weather is getting so warm and nice here i decided to wear bright colours today to look the part for the beautiful summer coming ahead. I wore a orange skirt and an orange and pink sheer top. Although the weather is good here the cold chill just doesn't seem to go away so i wore my coral/pink cardy over the top. I wore my bow pumps that i've had for years and they are still in perfect condition! Real good quality. My birthday is just around the corner as well and i'm really excited to share my day with you all. So stay tuned to instagram to see when & how my birthday goes:)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment