5 Oct 2013

Red & Pink Flowers




Skirt: H&M || Top: Dotti || Shoes: Novo || Necklace: Equip || Bracelet: Tiffany&Co.

My birthday is drawing nearer and i'm so excited! I went out shopping today to see if i could find anything interesting for my birthday. Sadly i had no luck and this was the first time in forever i went out shopping and didn't buy anything so i guess thats a positive. Today i wore a red and pink floral skirt that i bought from the H&M NY store when i went over a couple of years ago! I just love the flower pattern on that skirt. I paired it with a red top and red pumps. I opted against taking a handbag today cause i thought it would over power the skirt so everything else was simple and red. I Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment