4 Jan 2014

A New Year





Top: Dotti || Skirt: Dotti || Belt: Portmans || Handbag: Prada || Bracelets: Pandora || Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Welcome to 2014, My first post of the year! My news resolutions are definatley to post more often and make this blog way better! The last few posts I had taken by brown walls but now I think that it looks so boring. I love water, ocean and nature and majority of my photos are taken by water so I thought thats the theme I'm going to stick with (well as best as I can). Today I didn't do much but I did purhcase new sunglasses! Which I'm super excited to debut on here soon. I styled my hair in the typical sock bun with a braided wrap around, have a look at the hairstyle below. Hope everyones having a lovely beginning to 2014!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment