20 Jan 2014

Geometric Prints





Dress: Forever New || Cardigan: Dotti || Shoes: Fashion Footwear || Handbag: Collette Hayman || Iphone Case: Diva

Hi, Sorry I haven't posted anything in forever! I had been down with a fever so I wasnt able to upload any new photos. I've totally learnt my lesson though I have to start queing my posts and being more effiecient after all that was my new years resolution so i'm starting my advanced posting now. This looks was from dinner last week. I wore a cut out orange pleat dress and wore a thin cardigan over the top (also worn here) as it gets quite chilly in the evening especially near the water. I've been in the mood for flats and only flats so I wore my nude sandals and paired it with a really cute geometric bag it matched perfectly with my outfit. Oh and please don't mind the bad quality photos, the sun was going down and the colours just didnt come out nicely. I hope everyone has a lovely week.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment