21 Jan 2014

Nature's Calling







Top: Portmans || Skirt: Ses Fashions || Shoes: Fashion Footwear || Handbag: Burberry || Bracelets: Pandora || Heart Locket: Tiffany & Co. || Earrings: Karen Walker

This is one of my casual go to looks when I'm heading out for lunch. I went with natural colours; the beiges, and whites. I wore a beige lace mini skirt with a lace grey and white top (also worn here) and paired it with my Burberry bag & nude sandals. I styled my hair in the also easy go to sock bun hairstyle and finished it off with a pink bow hair tie.These photos were taken at a hotel where I went for lunch, I just loved the green leaves and cute bridge, I thought it was the perfect place for photos. Hope everyone is having a good week so far.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment