10 Jan 2014

Low Tide




Top & Skirt: Forever New || Shoes: Fashion Footwear || Accessories: Thomas Sabo 

Hi there, I hope everyone is having a fabulous second week of 2014. I definatly am, much better than 2013 for sure. Originally I had hoped there would be a high tide so it would like I was almost walking on water but luck didn't go my way and it was a low tide hence my title. I've had this matching skirt and top for a while now its one of my easy outfits to put on when I dont have time to put much thought into my oufits and I dont feel like wearing a dress. Take a look here to see the accessories I paired with this outfit a while ago (please don't mind the horrible quality that was before I purcased a decent camera). I paired it this time with nude sandals and a long Thomas Sabo necklace which you can take a closer look at below but once again don't mind my horrible nails I havent had time to paint them since nye. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend & thanks for reading. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment