2 Feb 2014

A Long While






Top: Glassons || Jeans: Portmans || Shoes: Wild Pair || Handbag: Louis Vuitton || Accessories: Collette Hayman || Infinity Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.


So it's basically been forever since I've posted and I'm super sorry about that I have been seriously busy and i had this weird allergy where my arms and legs were really swollen so it wasn't ideal to take photos, I tried to keep my blog busy though with the amazing new Elie Saab collection. I now have a few photos up my sleeve so you will be seeing me for a while. I wore this a couple of nights ago when I headed out for dinner. I paired my grey jeans with grey pumps and a mint green peplum top. I chose to use the orange handbag because it made the outfit look more vibrant and a little more younger and fresh looking. Check out another similar way i styled these grey jeans here. Hope everyone has a lovely week. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment