4 Feb 2014

Short Shorts





Top: Portmans || Shorts: Glassons || Shoes: Steve Madden || Bracelet & Necklace: Collette || Sunglasses: Gucci 

A typical summer look for anybody. The short shorts and tucked in top combo. I think its a winner for everyone because its just so easy to work with, perfect for the beach, perfect for just a casual day just anything really. I myself am not personally a fan of super short shorts, I do prefer them a little longer but they aren't very easy to find. I dressed my outfit up abit with bracelets and a few necklaces. I also am debuting my new sunglasses in this post. I purchased them a while ago but just didn't have a chance to photograph it so here you go and I hope everyone is having a great day. 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment