23 Mar 2014

Denim on Denim





Today we went out to do a little bit of sight seeing, in the midst of sight seeing i quickly snapped a few pics. I wish the background could have been better but it was just to busy to take it where I wanted, so i put a few separate pics of the beautiful city and scenery. I paired my denim skirt (also worn here) with my new favourite item my denim anorak, its so thin and easy to put on with almost any outfit, they also come in black, beige and white. Im almost tempted to buy it in another colour. Its actually the perfect go to jacket/anorak for university. I wore a blue and black patterned top underneath my anorak and went with black and gold accessories! I have to talk about my amazing new chloe bangles that i got at almost 70% discount! I’m absolutely in love with them and the best part is it’s 14 carat gold plated! I hope everyone is having a lovely week. Now i have to get back to the books.

Skirt & Top: Forever New || Anorak: Portmans || Shoes: Steve Madden || Handbag: Prada || Sunglasses & Ring: Gucci || Bangles: ChloƩ









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment