13 Apr 2014

Furry Panda






Jumper: Cue || Dress: Somewhere in Singapore || Bangles: ChloƩ & Marc by Marc Jacobs || Ring: Gucci

We are currently in the Gold Coast and headed down to Surfers Paradise. Unfortunately the weather was not so beach friendly it was rather gloomy and actually quite cold so it was awesome for me because I got to wear my brand new Cue jumper that I bought for  half price! I'm such a bargain hunter I search for things I like but I wait for the sales so I can get the most out of my money. I think I especially like this jumper because it reminds me of pandas' and Pandas' are my favourite animal they are so cute and furry.  I bought this dress from somewhere in Singapore but I can't remember which store it was from, I like that its got the cute pleats at the bottom I also wore it here but styled it differently. I only have on week of uni left then its the Easter break can't wait. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment