19 Apr 2014

The Grass is much Greener on the Other Side



Skirt: Forever New || Shirt: Cotton On || Boots: Mi Piaci || Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs || Bag & Ring: Gucci || Bangles: ChloĆ© & Marc by Marc Jacobs || 


So there is two things I have noticed. The first is that my english is so horrible in my posts! I really have to take more care when i write up my posts. Just another thing I have to add to the list of many many things that I have to work on. Secondly I noticed that I clearly do not know how to make the camera work for me in the evening and night time. Anybody have any suggestions? 
On to the outfit I paired my denim skirt (also worn here & here) and denim top/shirt together, I actually was wanting to make it look like a dress but that top was the worst! Its not the best material and it is incredibly loose! I think that it's a top that you can only wear a few times. Its time to look into purchasing a nice long lasting jeans shirt. I finally got to wear my favourite boots again (Check some other looks here & here) and it was just the perfect shoes to walk around the city in! 
I hope everyone is having a good week and looking forward to Easter.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment