12 Apr 2014

Lace Detail






Jacket & Dress: Forever New || Shoes: Novo || Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs || Ring: Gucci

Im in love with my new denim jacket, its got the perfect touch of femininity with the white lace on the inside but the best thing is, it was half the price from Forever New. I have this new craze of going swimming everyday so I thought why not take them by the pool, the lighting wasn't the best though unfortunately. I've been swimming everyday and yesterday I went to university and I cried through out the whole lecture cause my eyes were burning so much. Lesson Learnt: Always wear goggles if you want to swim everyday. Today I finished my last exam for 4 weeks. YAY a little bit of a break. Stay tuned for more looks. 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment