23 Apr 2014

Night Life



Top, Jacket & Belt: Forever New || Skirt: Portmans || Shoes: Mi Piaci || Bag: Prada || Ring: Gucci

I headed out for dinner with my family in the evening and we took a stroll to a restaurant. I found a nice place on this bridge to take photos with a lovely background of the river and city views. I paired a blue patterned top (actually a dress, but a styled it as a top) and paired it with two of my trustee items my black skirt (also worn here) and my favourite boots (recently worn here). I decided to finally purchase a (faux) leather jacket. I went for a reasonable priced one because at first I was a bit unsure how to style it but now I can honestly say its a must have. It goes with literally anything. When I use to read others saying leather jackets is a staple piece I wasn't so sure but after buying my first one and absolutely loving it. I am joinng the bandwagon in saying a leather jacket is a definite MUST HAVE in anyones wardrobe!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment