6 Apr 2014

Purple Rain









Top: Portmans || Skirt: Forever New || Shoes: Windsor Smith || Handbag: Prada || Rings: Gucci & Cartier || Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs || Sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviators 

Today we just headed out for brunch and a quick shop around the city, a perfect time for me to snap some photos. Today I paired a purple skirt (which almost looks blue in the photo) and a purple top with different shades. I am loving this colour so much! I paired it with my lace up heels which are so comfy, well as comfy as a pair of heels can get with walking around the city all day. The hardest thing I find with the shoes is to tie them up properly which can be a bit difficult when your in a rush, but they're super gorge not to try. I'm back to uni again tomorrow sadly but hopefully I find time to snap more pics. Hope everyone has a lovely week.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment