23 May 2014

Cruella De Vil









Forever New Coat & Dress || Mi Piaci Shoes || Prada Handbag || Collette by Collette Hayman Necklace || Chloe & Marc by Marc Jacobs Bangles || Gucci Ring 

My coat is inspired by Cruella De vil from 101 Dalmatians as you can clearly see but mine thankfully is not made from poor puppies skin. I love this coat because its unique it's not a coat you see everyone walking around in. It is a little difficult to pull of though because you have to keep everything  else very simple and let the coat do all the talking. I tried to do that with a navy blue dress that i've worn before here & here and my trustee boots (styled many ways here & here). These boots have been with me through thick and thin they are just so perfect, if you are interested in them you can check out a similar pair here which i also have in a dark red. I hope everyone is having a great week & don't forget to check out my lookbook :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment