29 May 2014

It Doesn't Matter if its Black or White






Guess Jumper || Burberry Boots || Prada Handbag || Gucci Ring


I have no idea where the white dress is from I can't remember the store name, all i know is that it is from Singapore  but its currently what i've been wearing a lot! (Check out previous looks here & here).  I love the bubble shape at the bottom its so girly and chic. I purchased the jumper from Guess a couple of weeks ago when everything was on sale it was originally $100 and i got it for $35, I was pretty happy with that bargain cause its so soft and luscious and seems like it will last me a while I've even put it through the washing machine and it came out brand new. My boots are heavenly! I am still so in love with them, they are such a good purchase and match with everything (Take a look at my first post here).  Hope everyone has a good day:) 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment