3 May 2014

Purple Grey & Navy





Top & Jeans: Portmans || Shoes: Novo || Handbag: Coach || Bangle: Marc by Marc Jacobs || Sunglasses, Ring & Keyring: Gucci || Ring: ChloƩ || Wallet: Dior || Lipstick: Chanel

I haven't posted in while because I was on a mini holiday in Melbourne. I didn't have access internet so I couldn't post any new outfits. These photos were taken before Melbourne when I headed out for a long drive with my family before they all went back home. Since it was a long drive I decided comfort was key. I paired my grey jeans (worn here before) but i folded up the jeans at the bottom to give me more height (or at least the illusion) I wore my purple sheer top (also worn here) and let it flow over the top but decided to cover up with a white tee underneath. I've taken a real liking to my navy blue coach bag. Its a decent size its not to small so that it fits my essentials, wallet, phone, sunglasses, lipstick etc and not to big so that I can easily carry it around with my casual outfits. I hope everyone is having a fabulous day.


TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | LOOBOOK


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment