6 May 2014

Stripes




Jumper: Cue || Jeans: Portmans || Shoes: Windsor Smith || Wallet: Prada || Ring: Gucci || Lipstick: Chanel

 It seems to be getting much more chillier here (finally) especially in the night here so I got to wear my favourite fuzzy jumper again (also styled here) this time I styled it differently with some black jeans and black lace up shoes (also worn here) and once again I'm going to rave about how comfortable they are for a pair of heels. I walked around the city in them once again and my feet were not sore at all. I'm actually amazed! You don't expect beautiful heels like that to be comfy but they really are. Check them out here.  I also recently made a new lookbook check it out if you can:)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment