21 May 2014

When In Doubt Wear Red



Forever New Coat || Burberry Shoes || Gucci Handbag 

I recently purchased these amazing burberry boots and they are heaven! I'm so in love with them. I have this huge problem with high boots, I have big calves so finding a pair that fits is quite difficult. Luckily for me after searching and searching I finally found the perfect pair. What i love about them is that its perfect for any kind of weather especially for the rain! I wore my red coat (worn here previously) as more of a dress rather than a coat I like the way it gives a sharp look when buttoned up to the top. I kept everything simple with just the coat and a matching patent black bag. Hope everyone is having a good day.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment