25 Jun 2014

Get Ready With Me Step One: Prime & Prepare

 Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer 
 Foundation Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Look Four 
17S Complexion Perfection Brush 
 More details below


So I thought I'd do some posts on my make-up routine, you know switch it up a little. First I start with the most important product before applying make-up and its Primer! To be honest I've only recently started using it but I tell you it makes a whole lot of difference! Your make-up glides on so much easier and it gives a much better finish. I currently use the Napoleon Perdis primer (the gold tube) I either use a brush or my fingers to apply the primer lightly all over my face. The next step is foundation. I use this foundation stick with my Complexion perfection brush, this is used when I'm going for more of a flawless look because this foundation gives a lot more coverage. I really like that because although it gives a lot of coverage its not heavy on the skin. Both the foundation stick & the primer retails for about $60AUD each which is a little cheaper than the other brands out there so its easier to keep restocking on or at least I hope. This is my first time using these products so we will see if i go in for a second batch. Stay tuned for step two and check out my instagram :) 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment