1 Jun 2014

The Outfit






Top & Skirt: Portmans || Shoes: Valentino || Wallet: Prada

I finally finally finally got my hands on a pair of rockstud heels! I searched everywhere in Australia for these but no one had my size. At first I was after the blush pink ones but when I saw this bright pink one it was love at first sight! The best thing was they were brand new and no one else had tried them on. I just had to have it. Usually we think shoes in bright colours like this pink can't go with everything but the exception here is that its Valentino rockstud heels and what exactly does rockstud not go with?? yup me to, I can't think of anything at all. So this is where my Valentino love affair started and be prepared to see these shoes ALOT on my blog cause they are just to heavenly not to photograph.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Incredible outfit! So glad that you found a pair of these shoes! The bright pink ones are so gorgeous and I just adore your skirt!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete