12 Jul 2014

Vacation Shopping Haul

Chanel Coco Noir Perfume + Rivoli #21 Lipstick from the Rouge Coco Range
Christian Dior Beige Mondane #623 Lipstick from the Dior Addict Range + Lucky #536 Lipstick from the Dior Addict Extreme Range



Yes I think i've become a little bit of a make-up fanatic. Before I was never really into make-up or lipsticks, but now I just can't get enough. I purchased 3 new lipsticks, mainly because I'm in love with the Dior Addict lipstick cases! Its so cute! Don't you think? Il probably have more to add to this list with my other purchases so stay tuned.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Don't you think? Il probably have more to add to this list with my other purchases so stay tuned.voucher code website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think? Il probably have more to add to this list with my other purchases so stay tuned.free alerts for discount codes

    ReplyDelete