6 Jul 2014

Making Waves





Forever New Dress & Bow Hair Tie || Steve Madden Shoes || Louis Vuitton || Karen Walker Ring & Bangle

Finally I have an outfit to post up! I know it was a long time coming but its finally here. I've officially finished exams and I am seriously nervous about finding out my results hopefully it went well. Theres no better way to end exam season than a vacation with sun sand & surf. In the last photo you can see the ocean at the back, well it looks really calm in the photo but just before that it was so wild the waves were like over a metre high right on the shore line, my sister decided that was going to be the best background and as soon as we were about to take our photos, it became so calm. Just our luck. So my dress has a funny story, its actually got a lace/crochet overlay for the dress which makes it uber cute but I tore it:( I don't know how and I was so sad to see practically the whole back torn so I had to wear it without the overlay, I hate the fact that you can see my straps under my dress! It was going to be covered and tun when my overlay tore I forgot all about it. I'm currently getting the overlay fixed so I'l definitely shoot it later on. Since we were heading out to relax for the day I packed my never full up with all the essentials and grabbed my sunhat (bought from a local market) to stop my face from burning in the sun. Stay tuned to find out what I'm actually am carrying in my never full :) Hope you enjoyed my first post in forever :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment