1 Jul 2014

Pre Vacation Shopping Haul

(Right to Left):
Diorskin Nude BB Cream #003 by Dior
Bobbi Brown BB Creme SPF 35 in Medium
Chanel Rouge Coco Baume Lipstick
YSL Rouge Pur Couture #04 Lipstick 
Shiseido Ultimate Skin Protection Cream 
Dior Eye Designer Compact 
Diorshow Extase Mascara by Dior (comes with eye designer compact)
Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15 by Elizabeth Arden
YSL Foundation Brush 



I'm about to head on a vacation and since its all sand, beach and blue skies I thought i needed to stock up on some essentials. The most important thing I had to purchase was sunscreen I did abit of research and the only one that was easily accessible was the Shiseido one, so I decided to give it a go. It seems good and the best thing is, it has no colour which is essential for the face because I definitely don't want to go out looking white and ghostly. While I'm on vacation I've also decided to stay clear of heavy make-up. I mean it is going to be tropical and sunny and heavy makeup is just going to be too much. So I thought id just stick to BB or CC cream since my skin does need a bit of repairing too. My first option was the Chanel CC cream but unfortunately the colours were way to light for me, so I purchased the Diorskin BB creme but I just noticed that it gives you a pinky skin town which is just hideous on me so I'l have to figure out a way around that. My sister also gave me the Bobbi Brown BB cream maybe that will be better. Il try it on and keep you posted. I don't like to use my hands to apply anything to my face so I purchased a brush to apply my BB creme and the YSL brush was on sale for 50% off!! I love bargains, I mean who doesn't. Last but not least my lips also need protecting as well as a little shine so I bought the Chanel balm which is oh so shiny and the Elizabeth Arden Lip Protectant to keep them soft and luscious haha. The rest of the things were just little extras that I really did not need but just wanted which was the Dior eyeshadow and the YSL lipstick. Il keep you posted on vacation photos and new outfit posts are definitely coming :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. The rest of the things were just little extras that I really did not need but just wanted which was the Dior eyeshadow and the YSL lipstick. Il keep you posted on vacation photos and new outfit posts are definitely coming :)voucher codes

    ReplyDelete