14 Jul 2014

Water Lily




Portmans Top & Skirt || Steve Madden Shoes || Gucci Handbag & Ring || Pandora Bracelet

Another day of enjoying the sunset and nature that surrounds me on vacation. The pond full of water lilies were so pretty I wish the picture had captured it better but like they always say beauty cannot always be captured on camera. I went for something super casual today and paired my skirt from Portmans which I bought for $18 with a casual pink t-shirt. If I'm being completely honest I wasn't loving the skirt as the day went on. The t-shirt tucked into my skirt kept lifting up and you could see it under the skirt, not one of my ultimate favourites but for $18 its good. I hope everyone is having a fab week :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment