2 Nov 2014

The Midi



Glassons Top | Portmans Skirt | Aldo Shoes | Céline Handbag | Karen Walker Ring 

Hello, Its so good to be back. Finally. I'l be completely honest I have just been really lazy with taking outfit photos. I have been keeping my Instagram up-to date though and whilst doing so I got lots of inspiration and now I'l be taking a lot more photos than i previously have. Plus since the last time I posted I've practically updated my whole wardrobe. So be prepared to see new posts every week. You will be seeing a lot more casual outfits and lots and lots of midi skirts! I am in love with them. There is something so feminine and classy about them. I especially love the printed ones like the one I have on here. Nothing finishes off the outfit better than a plain cami and matching shoes. I paired my outfit with one of my favourite bags: The Céline Trio. This bag is perfect. Its small but fits a lot. 
I hope everyone has a lovely day and thanks for joining me again :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment